Connection problem: pc / iphone5, ios 7.1.2

Mister Mika

Oct 1, 2015, 11:30:37 AM10/1/15
to MIHTool
Hello !
Firstly, thank you for the creation of this great free tool
I m mika, i'm web developer in paris and i have a connection problem for remote debug.
It worked perfectly before and since some days i cant connect my computer browser client at the iphon
There is only this message on the client part page : Client : Waiting for connection...
I've searched, tried asked to friends ... I dont have any ideas

> virus protection ? i tried to disable and it changed nothing
> my computer is connected with cable to the same network of the wifi with my iphone, it worked last month
Thanks for help and good luck for the next work steps ! ;)

tid...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2015, 11:36:43 AM10/1/15
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Hi,thanks for your feedback,I apologise for this,I am updating my Linode server,still work on some issues,the server will back online ASAP,sorry for the trouble.
Please try to use the switch weinre server option in the remote control.
Sorry again :)

Mister Mika

Oct 1, 2015, 11:51:12 AM10/1/15
to MIHTool
Hey ! Thanks for your fast answer ! :)
No problem i understand but if i cant give an advice : Inform people about your servers status on your website or at least on twitter, i had checked if there was not a message about server update
If i had seen somewhere that it was a server problem i didn't lost my time to try to find other solutions :)

Thanks again for your answer

Have a good day

tid...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2015, 11:54:33 AM10/1/15
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I just post it.I though it’s just a regular update,but turns out I got knock at head very badly.I apologise again.
BTW,the pro one just for donation,it’s same as the basic one.

tid...@gmail.com

Oct 1, 2015, 12:23:22 PM10/1/15
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr.Mika,the server is online again.

It’s 00:21 AM here Singapore.Have a nice day,and enjoy debugging :)