Failed to load resource - popover.js

Alex Wolkov

Feb 12, 2013, 12:47:43 PM2/12/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
I can't seem to debug from remote using weinre, I get Failed to load resource Popover.js

unbuglee

Feb 12, 2013, 1:04:10 PM2/12/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com

Humm,weinre client is webkit base browser only.please remote debug with Chrome,and make sure the MIHTool HTTP Server is ON(dont let the screen dim,you may set it keep  awake by switch the button to ON),if the problem still,you can clear the site data of the HTTP Server's site(the ip address) from your browser.
If those not help you,please let me know more information,like device(iPhone or iPad,iOS version...).

unbuglee

Feb 12, 2013, 1:13:37 PM2/12/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Funny,looks like your Chrome plugin make joke on you,maybe is AdBlock does. ;)
More information about this problem please see https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/weinre/-d99UB_sTG0

Alex Wolkov

Feb 12, 2013, 1:21:02 PM2/12/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Yup, that solved it! awesome app btw!

unbuglee

Mar 3, 2013, 9:40:11 PM3/3/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
And,good news!MIHTool 5.0 don't has this problem any more :)