Request for enhancement

Aaron Levine

May 26, 2014, 12:07:01 PM5/26/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
First, let me start by saying that I'm very impressed with this tool. I do most of my web dev on win/linux so having a debugger into ios from one of those machines is huge for me.

That aside I have a request (bug?) to report.

There doesn't seem to be support for http authentication. When I navigate to a domain that requires auth, it just hangs. It would be great to get the auth popup to show up, but for now I guess I'll set up a custom auth page.

unbuglee

May 26, 2014, 10:20:55 PM5/26/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
This is a knows issue,I'll do some research to find a way to get rid of it.
Any else request please let me know,thanks :)

Igor Sadovskiy

Oct 31, 2014, 4:18:27 AM10/31/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested in this feature as well.

unbuglee

Oct 31, 2014, 5:30:19 AM10/31/14
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Hi,I think from v5.0 MIHTool already supports SSL.Don't quite know what's going on,can you put a DEMO and some relative wiki for me to do some research?
Thank very much ;)