Possible to add the options to adjust the UIWebView

dary...@gmail.com

Feb 13, 2013, 7:53:04 PM2/13/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
One of the websites I work on only works on some of the custom web browsers that are in the app store.  We have an iPhone site that uses inline video.   The two custom properties that the standard UIWebView needs to enable this would be:

self.allowsInlineMediaPlayback = true;
self.mediaPlaybackRequiresUserAction = false;

I was wondering if you could make those (and any other UIWebView settings) available with some toggle switches in the settings.

unbuglee

Feb 13, 2013, 9:26:56 PM2/13/13
to mih...@googlegroups.com
Sure,you will see those options in the next release :)