Mihov Mail Sender - version 0.8 released

Miha Pšenica

Jul 21, 2006, 6:27:05 PM7/21/06
to Miha's utilities
Hello!

This time I am writing because I have released a new version of Mihov
Mail Sender, a program for sending mail to mailing lists (or just some
friends) with real ease. The new version supports even more mail
servers and has better user functions. Rich messages can now be
previewed. The program comes with the help file included and there is
also good user based support on forum. Mihov Mail Sender is 'Free to
Try' without any limitations in functionality.
You can download the full version from the web page at
http://www.mailsender.info/download.php - you can register the program
directly on a SWREG secure server here:
https://www.swreg.org/soft_shop/2981/shopscr15.shtml
The registration keycode from previous versions is of course valid with
the new version as well!

I hope the summer is not too hot where you are :)

Best regards,

Miha Psenica.
http://www.mihov.com/eng/ - the author