Mihov Image Resizer - version 1.2 released

Miha Pšenica

Jan 4, 2009, 2:42:51 PM1/4/09
to Miha's utilities
Hello!

I hope you've managed to recover from all the holidays and that you've
had fun doing it! I sure have and as a New Years' present I have
released a new version of Mihov Image Resizer, my most popular
utility. The program is still free, which is my way of helping you
through the times of recession.

The new version 1.2 brings some frequently requested features:
* hidden and system folders are visible with the program now
* selected pixel size is remembered for the next program run (separate
for JPG, GIF and BMP)
* selected JPG quality is remembered for the next program run
* remember last used folder and load it next time the program runs
...and others.

You can download the version 1.2 of Mihov Image Resizer from its web
site:
http://www.imageresizer.com/

If you like Mihov Image Resizer and you think it saves you a lot of
time, then don't hesitate and send me a donation:
http://www.imageresizer.com/donate.php
New: you can donate the amount you select by using PayPal directly at
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2264439

I wish you all the best!

Have fun,

Miha Psenica.
http://www.mihov.com/eng/ - the author

P.S.: If you like the program why not tell about it to your friends or
blog about it.
Share the knowledge and forward this mail.