Mihov Picture Downloader - version 1.5 released

Miha Pšenica

May 23, 2009, 7:27:52 PM5/23/09
to Miha's utilities
Hi!

I'm happy to write you again! I guess you've noticed that I only write
when a new version is released or a new program is introduced. And
you've guessed it again - this time I proudly present a new version of
Mihov Picture Downloader, one of the flag products of Miha's
utilities. It has been downloaded more than 1 million times, counting
only downloads from my web site!

The new version, version 1.5, needed four long years to be released. I
had to use newer technology to develop it, and the program with
install and uninstall features is still less than 400 kilobytes in
size!

Here are some of the feature requests that I have implemented in this
version:
- added support for several new file types: ogg, mp4, wmv and asf
- added the option so that all movie formats or all music formats can
be downloaded together
- added option to select file types for list download
- added automatic disconnect and clear download list on loading a new
site
- added delay timer, so the download in Download zone can start after
a selected amount of time
- added selecting download folder shows currently selected folder
- changed download zone example URL to an existing one
- added hints to several icons
- some bug fixes and more!

Make sure that you take a look at the program website, it's completely
redesigned, full of useful information and - of course - offers you to
download the new version 1.5 of Mihov Picture Downloader.
http://www.picturedownloader.net/

If you're in the mood of supporting my freeware development make a
donation and try to keep the program free for as long as possible.
http://www.picturedownloader.net/donate.php

Even better - if you want to support my freeware and receive a CD with
all the programs, including the new Mihov Picture Downloader, take
advantage of a special promotion. If you order the CD in the next 48
hours and use the promotion coupon code "45K2D46T29" (without the
quotes), you'll get massive 30% discount on the regular price. Hurry!
http://www.picturedownloader.net/ordercd.php

I wish you all the best,

Miha Psenica.
http://www.mihov.com/eng/ - the author

P.S.: If you like the program why not tell about it to your friends or
blog about it. Share the knowledge and forward this mail.