Mihov EXIF Renamer - version 3.0 released

Miha Pšenica

Sep 25, 2006, 5:21:38 PM9/25/06
to Miha's utilities
Hello everyone!

I'm really happy to anounce that I have released a new version of a
pretty new and fresh program! Mihov EXIF Renamer, whis has every day
more potential in my life (yes, every day more digital photos), has
received some of my attention and looks and works as new now (well, it
is new). Download it, try it, and before that, read the description of
what it can do so that you won't tell me after some years "I didn't
know such time saving programs even exist". That is, if you have
anything to do with digital photography (taking pictures, for example).
If not, then this program is not for you.

Here is what is new:
- new program layout
- option to use file creation time if no EXIF info found
- option to use file creation time in every case
- a dynamic example so the user can see the future file name before
renaming
- the new file name can now include prefix and suffix
- remember last used input and output folders
- view images (or other files) in the input folder by doubleclicking
their name
- select only JPEG files or all files in a folder
- main menu added
- fixed opening of folders so you can select an empty folder
- fixed the missing slash in folder path
- program comes with setup (install and uninstall features)
- ...and more, specially fixes.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to implement all of your suggestions, but some
of them are still waiting in the line!

Here is the link to the web site with program description, download
link and additional info: http://www.mihov.com/sw/en/er.php

Best regards,

Miha.