Mihov Image Resizer - version 1.1 released

Miha Pšenica

Apr 10, 2007, 3:23:22 PM4/10/07
to Miha's utilities
Hi!

Again, I'm happy to be able to write to you. This time I'm really
happy, because I have the opportunity to announce a new version that
you've all been looking for, including myself. After more then three
years (!) I have released a new version of Mihov Image Resizer. I have
waited long, but I think it was worth.

So, what's new? A small design refresh and lots of other things that
have been requested by you, the user, among them:
* option to put the resized images in a subfolder (keep the image
name)
* option to overwrite the original image with the resized one
* always ask if overwriting files
* ability to save the resized files under a different name other then
mini- like in previous versions
* option to preserve image file date and time
* options tab added
* JPEG quality moved to Options tab
* change JPEG quality only (and preserve image size in pixels)
* convert JPEG images to grey scale
* convert JPG to BMP added
* convert GIF to BMP added
* quick links to special folders (My Pictures, My Documents, Recent
Files, Desktop)
* remember if the preview window was open when the program was last
used
* view image window now shows image size in window caption
* remember main and preview window position and size for the next run
* .. and others!

You can download the brand new version of Mihov Image Resizer from its
web site:
http://www.imageresizer.com/

As always, Mihov Image Resizer is free to use and distribute. If you
like it, you are most welcome to make a donation via a secure server:
http://www.imageresizer.com/donate.php

I wish you a nice start of the summer!

Best regards,

Miha Psenica.
http://www.mihov.com/eng/ - the author

P.S.: If you like the program why not tell about it to your friends!
Share the knowledge and forward this mail.