Disk upgrade: scheduled downtime tomorrow

Jonas Bardino

Jul 20, 2016, 8:12:43 AM7/20/16
to migrid
Hi list

We are running out of space on the migrid server disks and have already gradually added extra physical disk space, which we plan on putting into use tomorrow from 10.
We will attempt to keep the system in the air as much as possible while growing RAID partitions and file system to use all available disk space - but performance will likely take a hit, and we may have to even take the services on dk-*.migrid.org down for longer or shorter maintenance periods.
Hopefully everything is back to normal again before Friday morning.

Regards, Jonas

Jonas Bardino

Jul 23, 2016, 5:36:20 AM7/23/16
to migrid
We're back in full production mode after some time in disk maintenance mode with only data access.

Regards, Jonas