migrate version 5.0.4 windows [and mac, source]

Peter Beerli

Jun 11, 2022, 11:16:25 PM6/11/22
to migrate...@googlegroups.com
Finally, I was able to produce a windows10/11 binary -- if you run migrate on windows please try it out and let me know whether it works or fails immediately (32 vs 64-bit systems) [it is supposedly a 64-bit system compile] I updated also the src and mac version (fat binary: M1 for system 12+, intel for 10+)

Dr. Peter Beerli
(he/him)
Professor
Scientific Computing
Dirac Building
Florida State University
Tallahassee FL 32306-4120
email: bee...@fsu.edu
web: http://people.sc.fsu.edu/~pbeerli

Luis Montalvo

Jun 11, 2022, 11:20:20 PM6/11/22
to migrate...@googlegroups.com
Hi Peter,

Thank you very much. I was running it in Ubuntu in my personal computer and Linux in our cluster. But definitely I will try this in Windows. I'll let you know how that goes. It might take me a while.

Thank you.

Aug 12, 2022, 10:00:15 PM8/12/22
to migrate-support
Hello Peter,

I'm trying to run migrate with version 5.0.4. for windows, but It fails to plot the histograms. Can you help me!

Thank you,

Peter Beerli

Aug 12, 2022, 10:02:45 PM8/12/22
to migrate...@googlegroups.com