[Mifos-developer] Mifos 21.07.01 Installation on Tomcat-Windows

Riyadh

Mar 15, 2022, 10:30:09 AM3/15/22
to mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net

My dear,

I did all the steps for installation mifos system
I want to tell you that I used fineractplatform-18.03.01.RELEASE because there is no database file inside mifos platform-21.07.01.RELEASE
Therefore, please send me a link with the full version mifosplatform-21.07.01.RELEASE, which contains the database file so that I can execute the script file inside the databases

Currently, I downloaded the version,fineractplatform-18.03.01.RELEASE, and the execution started, after that I go to C:\tomcat\bin\startup then I do startup But when I go to the browser and enter the username and password, the problem shown in the attached image appears

How do I solve this problem please?

Thank you very much and I hope you can help me

catalina.2022-03-15.log
ERROR.png
fineract-platform.log

EXACT-IT ACADEMY

Mar 15, 2022, 1:19:54 PM3/15/22
to Mifos software development
I solved the issue of installing Mifos  mifosplatform-21.07.01.RELEASE by using the correct mysql version; it requires mysql version 5.7

Mifos-developer mailing list
mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net
Unsubscribe or change settings at: