[Mifos-developer] GCI with Mifos Initiative

1 peržiūra
Praleisti ir pereiti prie pirmo neskaityto pranešimo

Vlad Negru

neskaityta,
2014-12-04 15:42:572014-12-04
kam: mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hello!
My name is Vlad Negru and i'm a Roumanian student, in the second year of highschool. In my highschool, "Colegiul National <<Aurel Vlaicu>> Orastie" I'm mostly studying Informatics. I live in a city called Orastie in Romania. I am participating in GCI with Mifos Initiative because these tasks seem to suit me. I will try to help by doing as many tasks as possible and, if it's possible, learn new things. My username in all the websites is "vdorastie".

Sincerly,
Vlad Negru
Atsakyti visiems
Atsakyti autoriui