[Mifos-developer] Datetime Parameter - Stretchy Report

zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com

Jan 27, 2022, 4:02:46 PM1/27/22
to Mifos software development

Hello Devs,

I am building a stretchy report and I require create date column from acc_gl_journal_entry table.

The column has datetime but I don’t see any parameter from stretchy_parameter with the display type as datetime.

I tried adding a parameter and used the type datetime, when I use this parameter in the report I get unknown integrity error.

Could there be anyone who has built a report and used a parameter that required date time to guide me on how you successfully did it?

Or is there anyone with the knowhow of being able to have a parameter of date to read from a column with datetime?

Your help will be appreciated.

Regards;

*******

Zayyad A. Said | Chairman & C.E.O

Cell No.: +254 716 615274 | Skype: zsaid2011

Email: zay...@intrasofttechnologies.com

Schedule Meetings: https://calendly.com/zayyadsaid

image001.png

Francis Guchie

Jan 28, 2022, 3:20:58 AM1/28/22
to Mifos software development
Hello Zayyad,

The word datetime is a key word in SQL engines. Please concatinate it with a prefix like 'asOnDateTime'

My Kind Regards

Francis Guchie Kirago
Skype: francisguchie
Telegram: 232 79 19 44 07
Whatsapp: 232 79 19 44 07
twitter: @FrancisGuchie

Mifos-developer mailing list
mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net
Unsubscribe or change settings at:

Getachew

Jan 28, 2022, 4:51:47 AM1/28/22
to Mifos software development
Hello Sir ,
I have upgraded mifos x 21 and it is working fine except  Pentaho Report is displaying empty page, May you support me ?
--
Yours Sincerely,
Getachew Berhane,