Re: [Mifos-developer] [Mifos-users] Mifos Android App Error on Android Studio

VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ

May 6, 2022, 12:57:38 AM5/6/22
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Mifos software development
Hello,

Seems that a library declared in gradle is in a private or non existing repository. Could you please provide a txt file or maybe a paste.bin link?

Regards

El jue, 5 may 2022 a las 23:51, vikash kumar (<vk.vic...@gmail.com>) escribió:
Hi,

I am facing an issue on the time of build project on Android Studio and its showing error.

Please see the attached screenshot and guide me how it will resolve this issue.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Vikash Kumar

VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ

May 6, 2022, 1:56:22 AM5/6/22
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Mifos software development
Comment the line

from:

El vie, 6 may 2022 a las 0:17, vikash kumar (<vk.vic...@gmail.com>) escribió:
Sir,

Due to this repository { url 'http://dl.bintray.com/amulyakhare/maven' } i am facing an error because bintray is no longer in service.

VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ

May 6, 2022, 12:21:58 PM5/6/22
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Mifos software development
I think that the library should be upgraded, please take a look:

El vie, 6 may 2022 a las 1:31, vikash kumar (<vk.vic...@gmail.com>) escribió:
Sir After commenting out the line i get a new error. Request you please see the attachment.