[Mifos-developer] Interest to participate in GSoC'22 through mifos

Suchith krishna .s. Donni

Mar 23, 2022, 10:37:47 PM3/23/22
to mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net
Hello all,

I am Suchith Krishna, a student of engineering at Bangalore. I am really looking forward to working with mifos initiative as a part of GSoC'22.

I am happy to inform you that I have gone through the ideas list and am particularly interested in the ones listed below.

1. Machine learning scorecard for credit risk assessment phase 5
2. Credit bureau integration phase 4

I am also currently working on bureau data from sms for risk assessment.

Would really appreciate any help and guidance on this!!

Thank you,
Suchith