[Mifos-developer] Where to configure Year Start Date in 18.03 release

A A

Jan 30, 2022, 4:04:28 AM1/30/22
to Mifos software development, Ed Cable, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Dear Community,

Hello Team, its good to finaly be back here after a year long war in our country, many ppp are unable to have access to internet.

Let me go to my point, I need help on how to configure Fiscar year start date in MifosX 18.03. I need this to configure the year end date to compound the interest yearly to all saving accounts in the same date.

I need my community response ASAP.

Regards,
Abiy A.

Francis Guchie

Jan 30, 2022, 10:18:09 AM1/30/22
to A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos., Mifos software development
Happy to have you back AA

I pray for peace to reign in your country, please follow the image steps shown and read the tool tip as well

image.png

My Kind Regards

Francis Guchie Kirago
Skype: francisguchie
Telegram: 232 79 19 44 07
Whatsapp: 232 79 19 44 07
twitter: @FrancisGuchie

A A

Mar 15, 2022, 6:10:07 AM3/15/22
to Mifos software development, A good place to start for users or folks new to Mifos.
Hello Fransis

Thanks for the godd wishes. I hve done as you requested. Worked well.

Regards

Mifos-developer mailing list
mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net
Unsubscribe or change settings at: