[Mifos-developer] Mifos 21.07.01 Installation on Tomcat

Riyadh

Mar 27, 2022, 12:24:36 PM3/27/22
to mifos-d...@lists.sourceforge.net

Hello all my friends,

Thank you all for the support on Mifos.

I followed all the steps for installation Mifos and I am sure that all the steps are correct and the versions are correct, but when I execute the Tomcat, the page appears https://localhost:8443 is ok and when I enter the username and password, the attached error appears in image

I repeat my thanks to you for your efforts and I appreciate your support to me and

I hope my community will help me soon.

Attached all log files

catalina.2022-03-27.log
ERROR.png
localhost.2022-03-27.log

david pedro

Apr 5, 2022, 4:12:25 PM4/5/22
to Mifos software development
Hi everyone,
I'm using Mifos, I need help on the points below:

1)

I have a loan simulator where I use the API "loans?command=calculateLoanSchedule", but it doesn't bring me the fees and taxes that are charged.

I've already configured the fees and taxes in the loan product, in mifos it appears fine, but when I call the API, it doesn't bring up the fees or taxes.

2)

In the registration of a new customer there is the field isStaff I can't mark this field by calling the API, how do I do it?, I need to mark this field but it has to be with the customer creation API

Enviado do Correio para Windows