Volunteer for the MRA Ice Ceeam Social

Annette Glanckopf

Apr 12, 2022, 12:02:54 PM4/12/22
to Annette Glanckopf
Missing our Midtown Residents Association Annual Ice Cream Social?   We plan to celebrate another one in 2022 on September 24.  It will be SO great to see each other face to face and chat about the latest in our neighborhood and the City as a whole.  Imagine your children getting their faces painted and doing sand art!   There will be time to talk one on one with City Council members, who always attend.

We’ve had successful Socials for many, many years. We are looking for help putting on the Ice Cream Social this year.  Many hands make light work.  We could use help setting up the Hoover Park site, picking up ice cream, putting out chairs and tables, arranging food, putting out signage in the neighborhood, being "incident Commander" on the day of the social..

Helping us with the Social is a high impact but low commitment way to volunteer for the Midtown Residents Association.

The planned date for the Ice Cream Social this year is Sunday, September 24th at 1 PM.
If you’re interested, please contact MRA Chair Sheri at She...@earthlink.net or Vice Chair Annette at Anne...@att.net