CANOPY - Let's Celebrate! Deeply Rooted - Sat. June 18, 2022

Annette Glanckopf

Apr 30, 2022, 4:54:20 PM4/30/22
to Annette Glanckopf
FYI, from MRA
--------------

Connecting communities and trees for 25 years
CanopyLogo 25thAnniv_web resize 100px.png
EmailBanner.gif

Saturday, June 18, 2022

11:00am – 2:00pm

Eastside College Preparatory School

Let’s celebrate! For 25 years, Canopy has been putting down roots in Midpeninsula communities, planting trees and connecting people with nature in their neighborhoods.

Gather with us beneath the canopy on Saturday, June 18, for an outdoor birthday bash and fundraiser as we celebrate the communities that have nurtured our work along the way and envision how we’ll continue to grow the life-giving urban tree canopy together.

Learn More

Featuring:

nalini_nadkarni headshot_square 200.jpg

Keynote Speaker Dr. Nalini Nadkarni, ecologist, researcher, and educator known as “the Queen of the Forest Canopy"

Joe_Simitian headshot square.jpg

Emcee Joe Simitian, Santa Clara County supervisor, former state senator, and event host extraordinaire

Safety Note: This will be a fully outdoor event, and event plans will be modified if COVID-19 conditions do not allow us to gather in person.

Join the Celebration

This celebration is for you! Join us for Canopy's birthday bash where we'll honor the volunteers, donors, and partners like you who have supported growing the urban forest for 25 years.

Reserve Your Spot

Giving Opportunities

Support or sponsor the event and your gift will grow resilient, tree-filled communities. A huge thank you to our generous donors!

Canopy-woman-smiling_crop.jpg

Neighborhood Nurturer - $10,000+

Fund “popcorn plantings,” bringing new trees to 6-10 households

Teens-survey_crop.jpg

Orchard Explorer - $5,000+

Fund a Great Oak Count Survey of native oaks for a full neighborhood

all-five-overhead-circle_crop.jpg

Grove Steward - $2,500+

Provide local students and teachers with nature-based lessons and curriculum

Michael-kids-education_crop.jpg

Planting Partner - $1,000+

Fund two after school Junior Forester sessions for students to explore trees on their school campus

planting-smiling-man_crop.jpg

Oak Friend - $500+

Plant a tree in a challenging urban site where trees are needed the most

cute-kids-mask_crop.jpeg

Maple Friend - $250+

Supply tools and materials for four outdoor classroom lessons or hands-on community workshops

Learn more about Giving Opportunities

Business Sponsorships

Join a robust network of corporate, philanthropic, and nonprofit leaders working to advance public health and environmental equity.

Learn more about Business Sponsorships

You made it to the bottom of the email! Reminisce with us at the links below about Canopy's last 25 years.

Photos

Newsletter Archives

Past Special Events

1997-2001 Oakwell Survey

Facebook  Instagram  Twitter  YouTube
Great nonprofits badge_100px.png
candid-seal-platinum-2022_100px.png
bagb_logo_email 125px.png
CanopyLogo 25thAnniv_web resize 100px.png

Canopy's mission is to grow the urban forest in Midpeninsula communities for the benefit of all.

Our vision is a day when every resident of the Midpeninsula can step outside to walk, play, and thrive under the shade of healthy trees.

Canopy | 3921 East Bayshore Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Unsubscribe anne...@att.net
Update Profile | Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by in...@canopy.org in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.