Zoom USGS Public Lecture - Thursday, May 26th, 2022 at 6 PM

1 view

Annette Glanckopf

May 2, 2022, 2:40:02 PM5/2/22
to Midtown Palo Alto

We hope you can join us on Thursday, May 26th at 6:00PM (PDT) for our virtual public lecture.

Before clicking on the live stream link provided below, please make sure you read these tips on how to watch on your desktop or mobile device.

Click on this live stream link to join via Microsoft Teams @ 6PM (PDT).

Using Military Remote Sensing Technology to Support Federal Civil Agency Science: Sunk Cost, Well Spent

By Paul M. Young, Director of the USGS National Civil Applications Center

  • The USGS has a long history of using images from military and Intelligence community satellites to support our science.
  • Learn how public safety, disaster response, and environmental monitoring missions are supported.
  • This cooperation benefits all Americans and is an example of good government.

USGS Virtual Public Lecture website: www.usgs.gov/pls