Summer 2022 Registration for Standorf Continuing Studies Opens Next Week!

1 view

Annette Glanckopf

May 10, 2022, 2:40:59 PM5/10/22
to Midtown Palo Alto

New courses: "Why Soul Music Matters," "The Cultures of Climate Justice," and more!
Trouble viewing this email? Read it online
Stanford Continuing Studies

Summer Registration Opens Next Week

This summer, learn from anywhere with 120+ online offerings to choose from, or join us on campus for one of our 20 in-person courses. Our robust lineup includes unique courses from Stanford faculty, including "Why Soul Music Matters." Led by assistant professor of music Charles Kronengold, this 10-week course will examine the origins and evolution of soul music; artists like Aretha Franklin, Marvin Gaye, and Nina Simone; and the art's intersections with race and racism, politics, gender, and more.

Summer registration opens Monday, May 16, at 8:30 am (PT), and most classes start the week of June 20. VIEW COURSES »

Featured Courses

Liberal Arts & Sciences

Business & Professional Development

Creative Writing