Midsouth Makers 2021 Board of Directors Nomination period is OPEN

Joe Ferguson

Nov 11, 2020, 5:02:29 PM11/11/20
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Greetings Makers!

It's been a heck of a year. I've volunteered to step in to be a stunt Secretary to run the 2021 nomination and election process.

Starting TOMORROW, 11/12/2020 and for the next 7 days through 11/19/2020, we'll be taking nominations for the Midsouth Maker Officers - President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary, and Social Media Manager. Each officer's duties can be found on our wiki at http://wiki.midsouthmakers.org/a/Officer_Duties. Thank you for your help.

I've started a wiki document (http://wiki.midsouthmakers.org/a/Board_Election_for_2021) so everyone can see who is currently nominated for a board position for 2021 and who has been verified. The difference between verified and unverified is confirmation of the nomination. Once someone is nominated and I confirm with them, they are verified and will be on the Ballot that will be available to members starting November 30th. If you would like to nominate someone (or yourself) for any of the board positions, please let me know as soon as possible. All nominations must be verified by November 29th, if I am unable to verify a nomination by that time the nominee will not be on the ballot.

If you have any questions about this process or if you'd like to discuss a nomination please contact me or another board member.

Elections are held on December 1st through 7th of every year.

Nominations for elections are held November 1st through the 7th. (NOTE: Due to unforeseen circumstances, they are being held 11/12/2016 - 11/19/2016 this year)

You can read the full process http://wiki.midsouthmakers.org/a/Membership_rules#Yearly_Elections