Pets in the space

Joe Ferguson

Oct 9, 2018, 1:10:39 PM10/9/18
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
It’s not a problem for members to have pets at the space (So long as the pet isn’t harassing/intimidating others) however please ensure you’re keeping up with your pet at all times. We had an incident last night where a pet was roaming unattended and pooped twice in the space. Before you leave with your pet please walk through the space to ensure no accidents have occurred. If they have, please clean up after your pet.

Don’t tell Ben I stuck the poop in his storage.

Thanks.

--
- Joe Ferguson
MidsouthMakers.org

Danny Chamberlin

Oct 9, 2018, 1:15:42 PM10/9/18
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
He's going to be dealing with plenty of poop soon enough...