Midsouth Makers Mask Policy Meeting

Rich Thompson

May 17, 2021, 5:27:59 PM5/17/21
to Midsouth Makers - Memphis Hacker/Maker Space
The Midsouth Makers board is considering amending the covid mask policy at the space based on the new CDC guidelines. We want to make sure that every member is comfortable working at the space during both normal operations and public events. The science continues to evolve but currently it looks like vaccinated individuals are safe for both indoor and outdoor activities without a mask. People that are not vaccinated are still recommended to wear masks for all indoor activities and many outdoor activities with close quarters. Based on this current guidance we would like to host a board meeting on Friday May 21st at 6pm to get member feedback and discuss the policy since this impacts the whole organization.  Please attend this meeting in person at the space or virtually so we can gather feedback.

Until this meeting, masks continue to be required per our previous update on the topic. Essentially, if you are in the space with any other non-habitant members, wear a mask.

This is the Zoom Link for the meeting: