MidsouthMakers First 2023 Board Meeting

Joe Ferguson

Jan 12, 2023, 10:03:05 AM1/12/23
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
The first board meeting of 2023 is tomorrow night. Here's the Agenda https://wiki.midsouthmakers.org/a/Board_meeting_notes_2023-01-13

This BIG item we will be discussing is Onboarding new members.

Traditionally we give the membership (you all) a chance to yea/nay all new members. With the shifting board over the past several years, this has fallen off and now that we're going into a member-drive mode we want to ensure we're following the same onboarding process for everyone.

If you have strong feelings about how we onboard people make sure you show up. If you want to know more about what our onboarding process should be, check out the "Becoming a Member" in the Agenda.

--
- Joe Ferguson
JoeFerguson.me