Application Security Architect Job Opportunity

Brandon Tice

May 8, 2019, 9:29:36 PM5/8/19
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, I just thought I would float this opportunity to this group since I know there are (or were at least) a lot of developers on here.  I work on the InfoSec team at Servicemaster and we are looking to hire an appsec person.  Security experience is helpful, but they are even willing to go with a straight up developer with no practical security related experience and teach the security aspect if it were the right fit.  If anyone knows anyone that is interested, just shoot me a resume and I will get it to the hiring manager.

Thanks,
-BT