Want Server Cabinet

Ryan Turner

Apr 3, 2014, 9:40:10 AM4/3/14
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

In about a month, I'll be moving back to Memphis. I'll finally have the space for a server cabinet/rack, but I'm having trouble finding any. I wont be back until May after I graduate, but I'd love to arrange buying a full height/size server cabinet. Only interested in 900mm+ depth and square holes. Bonus points if the doors and sides are included.

Thanks! I look forward to being back and active with you all.

John Wood

Apr 3, 2014, 9:41:53 AM4/3/14
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
I don't have one myself, I'll be sure to keep an eye out if I see any around Ryan.

Welcome back...?

John

claudio donndelinger

Apr 3, 2014, 9:43:00 AM4/3/14
to Midsouthmakers
Cool! Glad to have you back!

Pete Myers

Apr 3, 2014, 10:25:35 AM4/3/14
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
I've actually got one I would part with.  Full size with doors and sides. I'll follow up off thread and send some pictures.