Soldering Class

Kara Ferguson

Aug 20, 2018, 5:35:46 PM8/20/18
to midsout...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks!

In preparation for the upcoming HACKmemphis we're doing three small soldering classes at the space on September 1. They are free and open to anyone who wants to attend (18 years of age and up), but you do need to reserve a spot in one of the classes.

We'd also love to see you at HACKmemphis! If you've never been it's a three-day free form hackathon. For the price of your ticket, you get admission to the event, a t-shirt, and we feed you all weekend. There's no prize for the best project, but we do have raffle prizes that we give away on Sunday. HACKmemphis 2018 is September 28-30. You can get tickets here.

I apologize if this message comes through twice, google groups was being weird about my HACKmemphis email address.

--
Kara Ferguson
HACKmemphis board member & Cat Herder

www.KaraFerguson.net