Update: My Art Blog, TWC Incentive, and Twitter

Emily Gonsalves

Feb 26, 2009, 4:58:32 PM2/26/09
to midori...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on page 21, but I wanted to share some links that might interest you.

If you haven't already, subscribing to my art blog is a great way to stay updated about my art in general. Most of my posts are my own artwork (sketches, in-progress work, and finished pieces), but I also discuss other visual arts and graphic design related topics. If you're on Blogger, you can "follow" my art blog by adding the URL http://artblog.emilygonsalves.com/ to your reading list.

Here are recent posts in my art blog featuring sketches of Green Corner characters.

And for a sneak peak at page 21, please vote at TWC: http://topwebcomics.com/vote/5880/default.aspx
I will be updating the incentive as I continue to work on the page.

I've also recently joined Twitter, and you're welcome to follow me if you like: http://twitter.com/emilygonsalves

Enjoy the links!

Emily
Graphic Designer and Illustrator