The Alice Project: The First Vectors

Emily Gonsalves

Oct 28, 2008, 12:13:38 AM10/28/08
to Green Corner, midori...@googlegroups.com
I've started working on vectors for my Alice Project recently.

Two images of Alice are attached. The coloured backgrounds are just for display; the book will be black and white inside, with a colour cover.

About four hours for the picture of Alice falling, and two hours, 15 minutes for the picture of Alice after the fall.

Please offer any constructive criticism you may have on either (or both) of these images. The project is in progress, but I want to have the artwork look its best before going to print.

Thank you, and enjoy the images :)

Emily Gonsalves
emilygonsalves.com
alice-fall.jpg