Hotels and the Nats

kaytude

Jan 28, 2024, 7:54:05 PMJan 28
to midohio...@googlegroups.com, dayton...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

I was making my reservations for the Nats and Super 8 is already unavailable so I don't know if there's something extra going on but hotels may get tight especially if it's going to be a team selects at the Nats. Was able to book at Comfort Inn using AMA rates

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

20240128_190522.jpg

Barry Andersen

Feb 2, 2024, 6:16:00 AMFeb 2
to Gil Perez, 'Mark Groves' via Mid Ohio Soaring Society, dayton...@googlegroups.com
I’ve switched to the FrSky X20S and have two X10S radios for sale.  One is listed here:

The other I haven’t listed yet is the bronze face, with a tray and hard case.

No reasonable offer refused for MOSS/DARTS guys

Is it spring yet??

Barry

Barry Andersen

Feb 2, 2024, 6:34:41 AMFeb 2
to Barry Andersen, Gil Perez, 'Mark Groves' via Mid Ohio Soaring Society, dayton...@googlegroups.com
Also have an X12S in a hard case with a tray if you want it.  Nice radio running OTX.  Battery upgrade.
The X10s can run OTX or Ethos.
If you’re looking for a radio, I’m your guy.

--
Mid Ohio Soaring Society Events Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=ujol3k8hii801...@group.calendar.google.com
---