Contest Saturday

Jay I Watkins

Apr 10, 2024, 9:50:54 AMApr 10
to midohio...@googlegroups.com, dayton...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

MOSS is hosting an F5J contest at Twin Towers on Saturday, April 13.
Pilots meeting at 0930.
We will have an audio system for count downs and start/stop horns.
Entry fee is $20 for Saturday; lunch will be provided.
Awards for first three places.
Weather forecast looks good enough; we’ll see what the wind speeds are on day of contest at the field.

Regards,

Jay Watkins

Mark Groves

Apr 10, 2024, 4:35:20 PMApr 10
to midohio...@googlegroups.com, dayton...@googlegroups.com, Jay I Watkins
Jay does that mean no timing board(s) (led times displayed) for the event?

Mark Groves (MOTO) Master of the Obvious....most of the time

--
---