New Years Day Fun Fly and Meeting

Norman Poti

Dec 21, 2023, 4:03:08 PM12/21/23
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, 'Mark Groves' via Mid Ohio Soaring Society, Barry Andersen, Marc Marcum, Steve Gammons

Guys,

The holiday season is upon us and we wish you happiness and good health as you enjoy time with your family and friends.  For many RC pilots DARTS, MOSS, and WORKS club members are considered in their circle of friends.  A long-standing tradition within flying clubs is to conduct a fun fly on News Year Day.  Locally that tradition has been hosted by the Boyce’s at their home in Xenia.  Again, this year Tom and Sue extend an invitation to join them for a fun fly luncheon.  Activities will include fun flying of both Sailplanes and Society of Antique Models (SAM).  Bragging rights and a $25 cash prize for each category will be awarded for the longest flight.  Free lunch will be available.  Water and Gatorade will be provided: however, other beverages are BYOB.  A DARTS club meeting will be conducted and a 50/50 raffle will conclude the activities.  Schedule and details follow:

Date: 1 Jan 2024

Location: 1880 Turner Road, Xenia, Ohio 45385

10:00     Flying Starts

12:00      Flying ends and Lunch begins

1:00       DARTS club Meeting / Twin Towers Schedule

Come join us as we kick off the New Year with our first flights (weather permitting of course).  Lunch, club meeting, a good time hanging around you modeling family regardless of the weather.  See you then.

Norman Poti

Barry Andersen

Feb 25, 2024, 3:28:21 PMFeb 25
to mrbrinson via Dayton ARea Thermal Soarers, 'Mark Groves' via Mid Ohio Soaring Society, Marc Marcum, Steve Gammons
I have an X10S and an X12S listed on rcgroups classified.  Good prices.  I’d rather hand them off to someone local.

For you guys, no reasonable offer refused.  The X10S has Ethos installed, the X12S has OpenTx.   Both have good working Mike Shellim templates with some nice mods added.

Hopefully, see many of you in a month :)

Barry