Havener Field Report - 2024

Jay I Watkins

Apr 27, 2024, 9:47:31 AMApr 27
to midohio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

Yesterday I met with Michael Landon - park manager for Liberty Township - to give him our annual donation ($100) and a copy of our liability insurance for Havener.
He said that there are no issues or concerns regarding our activities at Havener.
He reminded me that Havener will be unavailable for the period September 10 to September 15 for a veterans group’s activities.
FYI - notice the new flag pole near the entrance to Havener; It’s a free windsock !
There are no plans for any new construction at Havener until after the Township completes their strategic plan in June.

He said that the Parks office will soon be relocating to a new building adjacent to the current office.

MOSS enjoys excellent relations with Liberty Township Parks; let’s be sure we keep it that way.

Regards,

Jay Watkins