FW: Swap-Meet Notice - Saturday, April 27, 2024

kaytude

Jan 18, 2024, 4:59:34 AMJan 18
to midohio...@googlegroups.com, dayton...@googlegroups.com

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

-------- Original message --------
Date: 1/17/24 7:49 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: jas...@uakron.edu, in...@mcModelClub.org, KAY...@aol.com
Subject: Swap-Meet Notice - Saturday, April 27, 2024

Hi, my name is Adam Hile and I am the Treasurer of the Wayne County Radio Control Club in Wooster, Ohio.

I am writing to inform you of a joint Swap-meet that will be held on April 27, 2024 in Apple Creek, Ohio in the gym of Fairlawn Mennonite Church sponsored by Wayne County Radio Control Club and Old Town Valley Flyers of Bolivar, OH.  If you would please send the attached flyer out to your members or post it on your Facebook page or website, we would very much appreciate it.

We look forward to seeing your club members attend our swap-meet. Thanks for your consideration.

The following is a link to our Website and Facebook page:

https://waynecountyradiocontrolclub.com/

https://www.facebook.com/events/s/wayne-county-rc-club-swap-meet/1088315809027319/

Adam Hile

WCRCC Treasurer

Wayne County RC Club Swap Meet Flyer 2024.pdf

Mark Groves

Mar 14, 2024, 5:16:19 PMMar 14
to dayton...@googlegroups.com, midohio...@googlegroups.com
Urbana swap meet this Saturday. Grimes airport. Check out the B-17 that they are restoring while you browse the swap tables.

Sent from my iPad