Open TX Programming

Joseph Hochadel

Feb 17, 2024, 1:51:49 PMFeb 17
to Mid Ohio Soaring Society
Hello everybody,

Awhile back, I purchased an FrSky, Taranus X10 radio.  This winter's project is to learn how to program it for my RES Pulsar & 2m Medina.  I learn programming best by playing around with a working program.  Would anyone be willing to share a copy of an E-RES, Open TX program with me?  The only real hardware differences between the Pulsar & the Medina is 1 vs 2 spoiler servos & possibly direction of servo travel.  I'm pretty sure I can work out control surface ranges, etc. . .

I'm really getting the itch to get out and fly!

Best regards,
Joseph A. Hochadel
Rhythm & Reeds Musical Services