2 meter contest is on for Saterday

G Bell

May 15, 2024, 9:58:18 AMMay 15
to Mid Ohio Soaring Society
All the paper work is done. We are now legal to fly without remote ID for this contest at Twin Towers.

Looks like the  chance of rain is less than 30% with light winds on Saturday
Will have pilots meeting at 9am.
$5 entry fee
format 100M launch height, ALES rules
mixed launch
 bring own High Start if not using a motor.  Limit total length to 115 meters
3 meter radius landing circle, in or out landing bonus.

You must be current  AMA member to fly as this is a sanctioned contest. Your name and AMA number will be submitted to the AMA so bring or know your AMA number.

Greg Bell

Norma Hoelcher

May 21, 2024, 3:46:01 AMMay 21
to G Bell, Mid Ohio Soaring Society
Looking forward to it.

--
Mid Ohio Soaring Society Events Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=ujol3k8hii801...@group.calendar.google.com
---

Mclaughlinjms

May 21, 2024, 3:46:01 AMMay 21
to Mid Ohio Soaring Society, G Bell
Greg - I'm assuming we bring our own lunch and water?
James