2 Meter Rules

JD Filkins

Feb 29, 2024, 6:11:40 PMFeb 29
to Mid Ohio Soaring Society
Could those who wrote up the 2 meter rules forward them to me once again.
I didn't get right on it and damn, lost them. Sorry,

JD

G Bell

Mar 1, 2024, 12:05:58 PMMar 1
to Mid Ohio Soaring Society
Here they are:
Planes:  F3RES (F3L) contruction limitations with or without motor, All foam planes also OK, old school woody 2 meters OK as long as they are all wood or meet the F3RES contrution limitations.
Mixed launch: motor or high start.  Bring your own high start.  High start limited to 115 meters, unstreched,  any combo of line and rubber ok.
ALES like event: 100 meter launch height.  Note High start limitations
Landing:  3 meter radius circle. in or out  for 50 bonus points.  F3RES landing rules otherwise.

Greg Bell

JD Filkins

Mar 1, 2024, 12:09:23 PMMar 1
to G Bell, Mid Ohio Soaring Society