Bug with text boxed

WhiteLightning

Mar 10, 2023, 4:14:43 AM3/10/23
to Midnight Lizard Support
Hello there seems to be a bug with text boxes on forums.
the background does not apply, unless i set the background again manually.

so for examply,  the reply box is white (by forum default).   with midnight lizard, the text becomes white (which i set it to), but the box stays white.
when i change the background brightness 1 notch and hit apply, the box becomes dark again, and i can see the text again.

hope this can be fixed as i really love this addon.

Robert Logan

Mar 6, 2024, 10:11:09 PMMar 6
to Midnight Lizard Support
I am having this issue as well. I have to Highlight text to read it.

Screenshot 2024-03-06 200831.pngScreenshot_20221211_115218.png