Is there a way to change the text-selection color?

ejaf...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2017, 2:26:49 AM10/11/17
to Midnight Lizard Support
This app has definitely saved me headaches, literally as well. Just one thing: am I missing something simple? I haven't seen anywhere that allows me to control the highlight color (when selecting an area of text) for a webpage -- it seems to be at random or hidden in the default schemes? I've run into the problem on multiple pages where the highlight color is the text color as well, and so I can no longer see what I've selected.

Midnight Lizard

Oct 11, 2017, 4:13:34 AM10/11/17
to midnight-li...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
With last release this functionality has been included in Midnight Lizard.
It would provide contrast colors for text selection by default but you can change it any way you like.

Best regards
Midnight Lizard

Dnart Skel

Mar 2, 2024, 1:29:28 AMMar 2