livedings

Andrew Longland-Meech

Apr 24, 2018, 8:50:35 PM4/24/18
to mididings
Hi All

Does livedings work for anyone here? The buttons are working to control mididings just fine, but livedings doesn't display a list of scenes or the current scene at all.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,

Andrew

STEFETS - https://github.com/stefets/live-config/

Dec 31, 2018, 11:14:02 AM12/31/18
to mididings
Hi Andrew,

You have to run an instance of mididings with your scenes loaded in the run section, after you have to start an instance of livedings and it should be fine.

Stephane Gagnon

Andrew Longland-Meech

Jan 29, 2020, 8:51:20 AM1/29/20
to mididings
Wow! Only just seeing this reply now. Thank you for that Stephane. That is what I'm doing - mididings and livedings both work just fine - it's just that the scenes don't display in the livedings listbox. I guess they do for you?

Cheers,

Andrew

STEFETS - https://github.com/stefets/live-config/

Jan 31, 2020, 7:22:20 PM1/31/20
to mididings
Hi Andrew,

It's never too late !

Yes livedings works fine on my side. Do you have OSCInterface() in the hook section of your script ?

Stephane Gagnon