Request for new feature

Fire ant

Aug 5, 2022, 10:46:33 AM8/5/22
to midiArranger
Hi
     Your app will be really helpful for me .Unfortunately the new update does not support my keyboard.The app can't connect to it .I have a very old yamaha PSRE403 arranger keyboard and I don't have a pc .This keyboard has USB midi but only supports some android apps . I think it is not class compliant.
   However it do work with old versions of midi arranger.From what I know the culprit is the new Midi API .I have a suggestion. Give an option to change between multiple midi api within the app.I have seen this in other apps like rock relay synth FM.If you dont understand what I am saying check it out from play store.This feature might also help other to switch to suitable midi api for their devices.btw your app is a game changer for me .It has potential to replace those huge arranger workstations.😁
    Please regard this suggestion if you are Interested.
                     Thank you.

Iov Florin Gherman

Aug 22, 2022, 8:13:07 AM8/22/22
to midiArranger
Hi,

I will try to include this in the next update.

Thanks.