Question: Change profile with Toggle On/Off button

Genki

Jan 3, 2017, 5:20:25 AM1/3/17
to MIDI2LR
Hello,

I have a BCF2000 and I customize the keys for use various profiles with buttons.
Actually my profiles buttons are "Toggle disable" but I would like to know if it's possible to use toggle button for each profile and when a profile is selected, turn off, all the other toggles buttons ?

Example :
Library mode : Push Button 1 : Button 1 Toggle On (with led) and all ther other buttons toggle off (leds turn off)
Developp mode : Push Button 2 : Button 2 Toggle On (with led) and all ther other buttons toggle off (leds turn off)
Curves mode : Push Button 3 : Button 3 Toggle On (with led) and all ther other buttons toggle off (leds turn off)

Thank you very much.
Genki

Rory Jaffe

Jan 8, 2017, 1:12:20 PM1/8/17
to MIDI2LR
Currently that's not possible. We'd have to change a lot of things in the plugin and the app--some others have requested this feature so we'll look at it in the future.

Genki

Jan 9, 2017, 4:12:09 AM1/9/17
to MIDI2LR
OK, Thank you for your answer :)