Rotate-180 / Flip (mirror) / next (with corrections of previous image) Mapping

Frans Ballegoy

Feb 15, 2019, 7:59:51 AM2/15/19
to MIDI2LR

Thanks for your great MIDI2LR work! I use it with the Behringer X-Touch Mini and Windows.

I have a few questions, hopefully you can help me out or point me the correct way to find the solution.

I want to map keys for:

·       -  Rotate an image 180 degrees or how to send 2x the code [ (that will do the trick as well)

·       -  Flip an image horizontal/vertical (mirror)

·       -  Next image with the current correction; so this will be the following command series; copy corrections, next image, paste corrections.

Thanks in advance.

iii