The commands stops responding midi CC

Александр и Марина Санти

Apr 6, 2020, 8:35:42 AM4/6/20
to MIDI2LR
 In random order, commands stop responding. But the application continues to accept and displays incoming midi CC.  Right now the team attached to the Midi CC40 has stopped working. But other commands continue to execute properly, even if assign this command to another midi CC, then it works.
If reload (stop \ start) the application, then everything works correctly. But after a while, another (any) command stops responding.
I think the problem is a periodic disturbance in perception by the application, different midi CC. Which leads to failure to execute some commands.
System information: - windows 10 - Lightroom CC 9.0 - MIDI2LR 3.4.5
MIDI2LR.log
MIDI2LRinfo.txt

Александр и Марина Санти

Apr 6, 2020, 12:44:41 PM4/6/20
to MIDI2LR
FindWindowA failed with error code: 0.

понедельник, 6 апреля 2020 г., 15:35:42 UTC+3 пользователь Александр и Марина Санти написал:
MIDI2LR.log

Александр и Марина Санти

Apr 6, 2020, 3:52:31 PM4/6/20
to MIDI2LR
each command stops working after 35 clicks on its button

понедельник, 6 апреля 2020 г., 15:35:42 UTC+3 пользователь Александр и Марина Санти написал:
 In random order, commands stop responding. But the application continues to accept and displays incoming midi CC.  Right now the team attached to the Midi CC40 has stopped working. But other commands continue to execute properly, even if assign this command to another midi CC, then it works.

Rory Jaffe

Apr 15, 2020, 3:14:02 PM4/15/20
to MIDI2LR
I'm seeing FindWindowA errors with Russian users. I don't know why, but should not be a serious problem.

Rory Jaffe

Apr 15, 2020, 3:16:02 PM4/15/20
to MIDI2LR
Please review https://github.com/rsjaffe/MIDI2LR/wiki/MIDI-Controller-Setup and see if that helps. In particular, are any of your controls mapped to CC 98 or 99?

Александр и Марина Санти

Apr 15, 2020, 5:52:36 PM4/15/20
to MIDI2LR

No, I am not using CC98 -99. My last used value is CC85 At the moment, the problem is resolved, but the reason for its occurrence is still not clear. Installed physical pull-up resistors on the buttons, to eliminate chatter. And the problem arising earlier disappeared.

Александр и Марина Санти

Apr 16, 2020, 4:38:50 AM4/16/20
to MIDI2LR

I get "FindWindowA failed with error code: 0." if the midi2lr application is deployed on the primary monitor. When I minimize the midi2lr applications or transfer it to a second monitor, the controller starts working properly.

Rory Jaffe

Apr 17, 2020, 8:46:51 PM4/17/20
to MIDI2LR
I'm going to fix that problem in the next release. Lightroom change how they label their window.

Александр и Марина Санти

Apr 19, 2020, 4:17:30 PM4/19/20
to MIDI2LR
I was wrong when I wrote that the problem is the lack of resistors. I found out that in fact the problem is in the channel on which CC is sent:

1) There is use channel 1, then the problem.

2) If use any other channel, then everything works fine.