Custom setup for Export+Confirm, Delete+Confirm?

Chris Perry

Jan 25, 2017, 10:41:32 PM1/25/17
to MIDI2LR
Very new to MIDI2LR as I just got my Xtouch Mini setup today, pretty amazing how easy its been to setup and use. A true joy!

1. Wondering if I can setup some quick commands for deleting and exporting images, its fine if its a two button press. The Xtouch Mini has 2 rows of 8 buttons and 2 layers so 32 buttons, using 2 buttons for a single function that I use constantly is totally OK with me. Id like to be able to hit the buttons very quickly one after the other so its almost a single action.
2. I see "convert to grayscale" is this identical to hitting V for convert to B&W?

Thanks