Template Label / Sticker for X-Touch Mini

Samir Junior

Nov 2, 2021, 1:43:01 PM11/2/21
to MIDI2LR
  Has anyone a template or link to the file in the internet for Label / Sticker for X-Touch Mini in .ai or .psd ?

Michael

Nov 2, 2021, 3:33:55 PM11/2/21
to MIDI2LR
Template for inkscape would also be highly appreciated. 😉

Samir Junior

Nov 2, 2021, 4:04:13 PM11/2/21
to MIDI2LR
I had another conversation, with the same subject, but it was closed and the links are off. I opened it again, to see if anyone has the template the correct size. I found one in an AI file, on this link ( http://taktility.com/data/documents/X-Touch_Mini_Template.zip  ) but when printing, it is completely out of alignment, that is, it doesn't work.

I saw that there was a PSD in the other conversation, but it is no longer available. Anyone to help?

Geoff Faulkner

Nov 4, 2021, 11:41:00 PM11/4/21
to MIDI2LR
If @rsjaffe can release this amazing software, then I can certainly contribute a template. Here's my layout. I printed on cardstock on my color laser, and then used a desktop cutter to cut out the holes. I designed it in CorelDraw and exported in Illustrator format, so hopefully it works.
2021-11-04 20_36_00-CorelDRAW 2017 (64-Bit) - D__OneDrive_Documents_Geoff Faulkner Photography_Templ.jpg