"Modify Exposure with +/-" and "Modify Temperature with +/-" ?

AndB

Jul 24, 2018, 5:22:00 AM7/24/18
to MIDI2LR
As the title suggest, is it possible to assign a pad to "Modify Exposure with +/-" and another pad to "Modify Temperature with +/-" ?

Ernst Bokkelkamp

Jul 24, 2018, 9:08:45 AM7/24/18
to MIDI2LR
Can be done, but I do not know if that will make you happy.
First you have to assign the "+" to a key and the "-" to a key on "Other..." tab in the MIDI2LR options.
Next you can use  the left mouse key in the MIDI2LR server to assign "Keyboard Shortcuts for User -> Key ??" to a pad.
Now comes the difficult part, in the develop module open the basic panel and click with your mouse on the word "Exposure" to use the pads,
you can jump to "temperature" using the "." or "," key or by clicking on the word "temperature".
Message has been deleted

AndB

Jul 24, 2018, 9:38:04 AM7/24/18
to MIDI2LR
Thank you!

Currently I've assigned + and - to two differente pads (via Keyword Shortcuts) so I can increase/decrease the correspondenting value. I know I can click or use . to jump from exposure to temperature .... what I would like is to skip this step and assing a pad to do this dirty job!

So, for example, I push Pad1 and set temperature then use +/- to adjust it, then use Pad2 to jump to Exposure and use +/- to adjust it (+/- are assigned to two different pads)
I would like to exclude mouse in my workflow

Hope it make sense my explanation!

TPJacobs

Oct 3, 2018, 11:45:07 PM10/3/18
to MIDI2LR
You could do this with keyboard maestro or controller mate.

You map the midi buttons to +-
Then you map a midi button to move the mouse to the desired slider and then use + -.
It does work on screencoordinates but will work for sure.