Keep LED on on active profile/module

Tomáš Dančo

Apr 2, 2020, 2:13:01 PM4/2/20
to MIDI2LR
I am aware that this question was most probably already asked, but I would like to know what are chances of implementing this kind of feature.
For example I have specific profile selected and LED of button associated with that profile will stay on, or if I will turn on brush/radial filter/etc. It would give more use for controllers that have LEDs.

I am not sure what is needed for the development of this feature, but I am willing to research and find out as much as possible.
I own Korg NanoKontrol2

Rory Jaffe

Apr 2, 2020, 8:37:35 PM4/2/20
to MIDI2LR
It's been in the queue for a while. It isn't implemented yet because it will take a lot of work, partly because different model controllers use different signals for the LEDs, partly because the change would affect a lot of how the app currently operates. If you or someone else would write the code needed to support this that would be great, but it will be a while before I get the courage to try to address this myself.